Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Back to School!

Yay! It was back to school today for the boy. I can tell you this has been one long week. I know he has felt really bad, and to be honest, he still isn't 100% today, but I pretty much forced him out the door because today was picture day at school. I know that was pretty selfish on my part, but I wanted those pictures! The pink eye is pretty much gone thanks to the second round of eye drops and he hasn't been complaining about his ear hurting, so the antibiotics must be helping the ear infection. However, he still has a pretty nasty cough that kept both him and I up last night. I got up three times last night to get him something for the cough. Poor thing.

The weather may just have something to do with the sickies also. It is hard to believe that just on Saturday it was warm enough to go swimming. In fact, I got a little sunburn on my face when we were at our neighborhood block party. And yesterday and today it has only been in the mid 50's. I guess summer is really officially over. And wow is Halloween really only a week away? Geesh. I hope that it isn't so cold that night because Jack's batman costume is kinda tight (even though I got the one size up). He is going as batman and Alison, the little neighbor girl is going as batgirl. Should be over-the-top in the cuteness factor.

No comments: