Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My Own Personal Cop Service

I was sitting in my family room drinking coffee just a few minutes ago when I heard a key being used to open the front door. I figured it was Jim coming home a few minutes early and just wasn't using the garage door like he usually does. He opens the door and yells out "Dawn are you alright?" and I see him round the corner with his gun drawn ready to shoot! I guess dispatch said that there was an alarm going off in our house and he was responding. Nope no alarm here. Turns out the alarm was next door and it was a false alarm and dispatch just told him that it was at his house. I walk outside and I see two cop cars out there and our cop friend Todd made a beeline here also to see what was going on at "Jimbo's house".

Yeah I feel safe now. I have my very own personal police service :).

No comments: