Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I need daycare ya'll

Jack's school has a cool little convenience attached to it. They provide after school daycare. You can pay the monthly fee for those working parents, but also you can pay $2.50 an hour to leave your kid there as long as you want. Well, providing you pick them up by 6pm. I just found this out and I must say that every day this week has been a huge temptation for me to use this little convenience. I know for a fact that I will be using this tomorrow because I scheduled a southern living at home party for tomorrow night. I scheduled it on a night that I thought Jim was going to be home and he would help me watch the boy. However, planning in this house doesn't help, as he has training tomorrow from 8 - 5. (Who knew that it takes 9 hours to learn how not to get bit?)

So anyway, I have planned to make a pumpkin cheese cake, some fancy brie cheese thing, some fancy cracker layout thing, and some fancy drink thing. And on top of all that making of stuff, I need to clean my house big time. And that includes giving my couches a shampoo because seriously, they are disgusting and embarrasing to have people sit on them. Yuck. I just don't have time to have the boy underfoot while I am doing all that. I was thinking that not that many people are coming, but no such luck, it looks like a houseful with at least 12 people.

Ya'll wanna come over also? The fancy brie cheese thing is supposed to be good. :)

No comments: