Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Bleh

I have not been feeling myself the last few days. Feeling bleh is a good description. I think Jack's week of sick threw me off kilter and I still have not climbed back to being on kilter. Being financially strapped right now does not help one bit, although we did get some news today that should help in that matter. I am hoping to be back on track by the end of the year - hopefully.

I have been walking at our local school track. I was doing it really faithfully before Jack got sick, but yesterday was the first day back to walking in two weeks. Jim and I did two miles together and then this morning I did another 3.5 miles. I do feel better with that.

I am also down to one day a week taking care of Baby Andrew. I told his parents that I just couldn't do the three days a week they were doing earlier. It was killing me. So now the one day a week is much more doable. In fact, he is here today and is napping very nicely.

We had a big and busy weekend. We went to the Spookfest that was held on the Navy base. Our neighbor told us about it and we decided to go. Jack was dressed in his batman costume and it was pretty fun. They had a haunted trail, but the first part was not really that scary (but freaked Jack out enough) and had the option to not do the second really scary part. We opted out of the really scary part. There were about a million kids there running around everywhere.

Another big highlight for me is Jack's first field trip ever! His class is going to the pumpkin patch/corn maze and I am chaperoning! It should be fun and how is it my baby is big enough to be going on field trips? Sigh.

No comments: