Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, October 22, 2007

Rainy Sick Day

It is a very rainy day here. The forecast calls for 2-6 inches of rain today and it is doing its job getting that done right now. Also Jack is home sick today. His first sick day this year. I think we have the pink eye under control at the moment. But let me tell you, giving eye drops to a squirming three-year-old is not fun nor easy. But the eyes look much much better. Now he is fighting some kind crud and has been up two nights in a row now coughing. It is a very deep kind of cough where he just about gags when he is having the fits. He isn't feverish, but I can tell he's pretty much miserable at the moment. So it is just us staying inside armed with the Disney channel and lots of movies today.

I am kind of bummed about the rain. I have been trying to walk between 10-12 miles a week at the local school track and have not been able to get out walking since last Tuesday. I was all set to go this morning, but alas I am not that dedicated to walk in hot humid rain downpour. Yuck. I guess there is always tomorrow.

No comments: