Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, October 13, 2007

A Perfect Fall Day of Soccer and The Farm

We started our morning out bright and early again with Jack's 8 am soccer game. Not to brag or anything, but I just have to say that Jack's team is awesome! Actually it is a little bit embarassing just how good they are. The other team scored only one goal today and our team scored about 20 or so. Seriously, it got so we were not even cheering after like the 15th goal or so. Just a weak Yay go team. I felt bad for the other team. But Jack's team is really that good and I am really impressed at how well Jack is playing. It is worth getting up at the crack of dawn on a Saturday, I guess.






After the soccer game, we headed over to Alabama to the corn maze. This place was really amazing and we plan to make it our fall tradition to go here every year. And since it decided to finally cool off to the 70's today, it was a perfect day to spend outside going through big corn fields.
Jack trying to milk the fake cow. He actually looked like he knew what he was doing. Go figure.


Going down the bumpy slide. You can only do that when you are young. All I could think about was my aching back when I saw that.





Feeding the baby piggies.





I tried to capture one of the hundreds of butterflies flying around the wild flowers.






Jack and Daddy on the "cow train" pulled by a John Deere of course.







My little corn stalk.








Jack inside the corn maze showing off the corn. Actually the corn maze was pretty neat and Jack thought it was really fun when we were letting him make the decisions of which path to go down. It took us about 10 or 15 minutes to get through only the first part of the maze. It was quite elaborate and pretty fun.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What darling pictures. I see Jack now has black shorts for his games. I think he could milk a real cow. Joyce said Hi to you. We are in Seymour, IN at a LADIES DAY CONVENTION. What a wonderful day we had yesterday.