Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Fleas and No Air Conditioning

That is what we are dealing with here in the Jackaroo household.

I noticed about a week or two ago that the dogs were itching like crazy and sure enough we are now a flea infested house! Arghhhh. So now I have to schedule to get the house flea bombed and to do this bombing, I need to get the animals and humans out of the house for like 6 hours. Now tell me when and how am I supposed to do that? Argh.

And we also found out in our 100 degree heat that our air conditioning is out. Well I should say that half the air conditioning is out. We have 2 central air conditioners and well the one that controls the family room and kitchen area of the house is not working. Nothing, nada, no air. Yay! And yet another thing that I need to schedule to get fixed. Argh.

Jack and I did go to the park this morning before it got unbearable outside. He loved loved loved the swing. And tried to climb up the jungle gym like the big kids. Then we sat down in the grass and pulled up clover. We were there about an hour and a half and left when the temperature was rising rapidly. Which in turn made Jack have a nice long nap, which in turn made me a happy Mommy.

No comments: