Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 21, 2005

You know when you are a mother when...

you get the mail and you receive a free sample of Pampers new diaper and you get a little thrill over it. You also find yourself examining said diaper and saying things like "this is a cool diaper". Yep that is what I just did. Just received a sample of Pampers First Steps diaper and it basically is a pull-up type diaper made for those just beginning to walk. Hmmm might have to think about buying this after I go through the 104 diapers that I currently have. And for those who were wondering - yes, my life is pathetic when a diaper excites me.

3 comments:

Erin said...

You are not alone. I too, was ecstatic over the same diaper sample! ;)

Carolyn said...

Oooohhh...I am wondering when I might get a sample too! It does sound pretty cool. So yeah, add me to the list of people easily excited by diapers and such!

-LGirl- said...

Hey! I wrote about that too! I was perplexed by the baby that is too busy to lay down for a diaper change....