Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Tivo sucks sometimes

So last night was the season finale of The Gilmore Girls. For those that do not know about my obsession with The Gilmore Girls, let me fill you in. I have watched it from the very beginning and except for a couple shows here and there, I have watched every single episode. So last night was the season finale and since I was super super tired from the ordeal at the ER, I went to bed super super early and didn't watch The Gilmore Girls. But I Tivoed it thinking I would watch it today and all would be good. Once again, I was thanking whoever invented Tivo.

So this morning, I put Jack down for his nap and instead of cleaning up the kitchen or a million other chores I needed to do, I sat down with my cup of coffee to watch and enjoy every minute of the show. I had seen the previews and it said somebody was going to ask somebody to marry them - referring to either Rory and Logan or Luke and Lorelie. So it came down to the last minute showing Luke and Lorelie and it ends!!! Just like that. I guess the show ran a couple of minutes over the hour and it cut off! I didn't get to see Luke ask Lorelie to marry him! The moment I have been looking forward to since the show began! I take it that it was indeed Luke asking Lorelie since that was the scene that got cut off, but but but I didn't get to see it. WAHHHHH. Yep Tivo is great, but it can suck also.

In other news, Jack is doing really good after his ordeal yesterday. I have him on the BRAT diet that I didn't have a clue was until yesterday. I stayed home today just because I felt like I should be with him one more day. After all the time I have been missing from work, I am gonna get fired one of these days! But I admit, that I love spending time with Jack and just playing and seeing him learn in so many ways. I miss that.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Mine did that TOO... luckily I was watching it live! She asked Luke to marry her!