Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 21, 2005

It is Hotter than ...

um Heck! Can I just say that it is not even June yet and it is soooooo hot. It is in the 90's today and tomorrow is going to be over 100! I am not ready to start paying for air conditioning! Note to self - buy that really cool Sharper Image fan you saw on their website the other day.

Well other than being extremely hot here, not much going on. Been a pretty lazy day. Laura is here today and she and Jack played this morning, relieving me of baby duty for a while. Thank You Laura! I was able to go through my "desk" that was overflowing with paperwork that I haven't filed or done anything with for the last oh say 6 months or longer! The reason why I am doing this is because we are refinancing our house and all those stupid documents they ask for that you say "oh sure I can get that no problem" and you think to yourself "um where did I put that stuff again". Well that is what I have been doing all day. And the side benefit of this chore, is that my desk is now organized (for the moment).

Jack took a really nice long nap - 3 hours. I love these days. Between the long nap and Laura's help taking care of him, I have actually got something done today. Yay!

Jack has been talking nonstop lately. Just today he started to call Laura "Sissy" which is the name we always use to refer to her. He also will walk up to something and point at it and say "whats that" or I think that's what he is trying to say. The other day he did that to the wall and I told him that it was a "Wall". When Jim came home later that night, he was so cute and walked up to the wall and pointed at it and said "wall". So so cute. Goodness, I swear he is learning something new everyday and it is so much fun to see.

I took some pictures today of Jack and Laura as you can see below. I can't believe how old Jack is looking these days. Sigh.

No comments: