Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 21, 2005

I've been tagged also (I guess I am one of the cool Blog Mommies)

By Jane, a fellow blogging mommy.....The rules are simple when you're tagged.Choose 5 items from the list to write about.Tag 3 other individuals when you're done.

If I could be a scientist...I would want to come up with a pill that makes you skinny.
If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter...
If I could be a gardener... I would have the most beautiful lawn in the neighborhood. I would know exactly what to plant and wear and everybody would ooh and ahh at my gorgeous garden.

If I could be a missionary...
If I could be an architect...
If I could be a linguist...
If I could be a psychologist...
If I could be a librarian...I would probably have a natural high all day. I love love love books and for some reason, just being around them gives me this uplift that I can only explain as a "natural high".

If I could be an athlete...
If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an innkeeper...
If I could be a writer...
If I could be a llama rider...
If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be an astronaut...I would love to look down at the Earth in wonder. But the ride to get up there, I would definitely lose my cookies.

If I could be a world famous blogger...I would let all future and potential Mothers out there the joys and trials of having a child. There is nothing like it and nothing prepares you for it.
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...

If I could be married to any current famous political figure...

Alright now lets see who is it...Carolyn, Stephanie, and Candice

No comments: