Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

For the 98th time....

since Jack was born, I am SICK! I am sick of being sick! And for about the 47th time, I am on antibiotics again. I went to the doctor today and yep was diagnosed as being sick (no way, really?!). I have an ear infection! I have not had an ear infection since I was a kid, if even then. Other than the ear infection, I just feel pretty much miserable. I took Monday off work, went to work yesterday, but by about 10:30, I was thinking that I couldn't do it and left. I went straight to the doctor and $50 worth of antibiotics later (why even have insurance if they don't pay for anything??), I am home again. I think I feel a little bit better today so there is hope that I again will survive this sickness. But of course only to get sick again in about 2-3 weeks. Yay! Something to look forward to.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Sorry you are feeling icky again. Hopefully the anitbiotics will start helping soon. I can relate to how you are so tired of being sick...I think I have had about 14 colds and a couple of nasty stomach bugs since Brandon was born. And I NEVER used to get sick!