Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

All Ready to Go and a Jackaroo Embarrassment

Well all animals are safely at their temporary lodging facilities, even the runaway cat. Thankfully, Jim got home early today and was able to help with the transporting of said runaway cat because he ripped through the other cat carrier while we were driving! I was just saying to Jim that I thought that the mesh on this carrier was stronger than the other and therefore would not rip as easily. WRONG. As soon as I said those words, the cat was out and in the front of the van. Yep, two cat carriers down the drain today. Oh yay!

So after getting all the animals to where they needed to go, we decided to go out to eat. We were sitting in the booth waiting for our food and Jim and I were talking about Jack and his loud yelling that he is prone to do at times. I said that at least he wasn't yelling "Yo Bitch" and sure enough as soon as I said those words, he yelled the same words. Very Very Loud. So loud that I am sure the entire half of the restaurant could hear it. Um. Yeah. Need to watch what we are saying from now on ya think?

I guess yesterday we were thiiiissss close to selling our house. A guy came to look at the house and really really liked the house and was ready to sign the offer. Then he brought his wife, who I guess is a stuck up snob, because she nixed the entire thing because she did not want to live outside of Orange County. My question is why does she WANT to live in Orange County? Yuck. So I guess it is onto the open house this weekend while we are gone. Wish us luck with that and we come home to sooo many offers. I can dream right?

No comments: