Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 09, 2006

The Blog World is Way Too Small

There is this one woman in the mother's group that I belong to, or I should say used to belong to cause she kicked me out a few days ago (long story that is too stupid for words), that needless to say I do not care for. In fact, you could say that I really do not like her. This woman is very immature, controlling, and likes to manipulate people to her advantage. Oh and she holds grudges a very long time against people who unknowingly and innocently did something she considers "dissing" her. She happens to be African American and she calls herself the "head N-word" and an angry black woman who is proud of it.

ANYWAY, she has a blog, and tonight when I was on a reading a blog that I frequent every now and then (not one of my regular must-read blogs), I noticed that HERS was listed on the blogroll! And no, I am not going to tell ya which blog I was reading or the name of HER blog, cause I really like blogging in anonymity and I so do not want this woman reading MY blog.

So my question is this, how many degrees of separation is there in the blog world? I would bet that it is way lower than six and in this instance way too close for comfort. The blogging world is just fascinating isn't it?

And don't worry about me not being in a playgroup. I have picked myself up and joined another playgroup (one of the reasons why I was kicked out cause I DID join another one). I think I left that kind of mentality back in junior high.

1 comment:

RB said...

It is WAY too small my friend, way too small.