Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, July 10, 2006

Day at the good ole Chuck E Cheese


We went to a playdate today at Chuck E Cheese. It was so good to actually get out of the house and not be cleaning/packing/stressing about the house and the big move. It was also good to talk to the other mothers about the big blow up at the group. Most of my friends at the playdate today were also kicked out or left the other group. It is so stupid and so junior high level mentality that I just have to laugh about it all. Women and drama - you just can't separate the two.

The picture above was taken by Chris, another mother at the playdate. I thought it was a really good picture of Jack on the little carousel there.

I think that the stress of everything is getting to everybody here in the Jackaroo house. I came home today and slept for over 2 hours and Jack slept for almost 4 hours!

And to update on the leak in the ceiling. It turns out that the pipe for the air conditioning condensation was never properly fitted and has been building up for sometime until the other day when it just kinda broke loose and came flooding out of the ceiling. The builder guy was here this morning and said that they will fix the pipe and the drywall damage. He also said he will treat for mold just in case (yuck!) and left this huge blower/dryer thing that is now sitting in the middle of my hallway blowing air up to the ceiling to dry it. One good thing was he told me that I have the cleanest attic he has ever seen. Of course that made me very proud. Yeah, like I actually go up and clean my attic - HA!

No comments: