Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, July 07, 2006

It is a Conspiracy

Okay, I lived through the dog throwing up on the carpet, the other dog coming in from outside with poop still on his butt and scraping it across the carpet (sorry if TMI), and Jack taking out every single toy I put away. But BUT I am not sure I can live with water coming from my ceiling like a fountain! Yes that is right, during THE day that I am trying to get the house show-worthy, my ceiling decides to start raining. Yay! Of course the builder got a very nasty call from me, or I should say message cause they are all conveniently in a meeting at the very time I called. ARGH! Everybody, including my roof, is conspiring against me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Dear daughter, mine and Papa's heart goes out to you on all that is going on down there. I just wish I were near by and could help you with all that is going on. Pictures are wonderful. Jack will help his mommy.

Erin said...

You poor thing!!!! :( Hope this is all over and done with soon!