Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Pictures - Day One

And this is where Jack learned that fishing is pretty cool. (His opinion - not mine). After seeing this family catch fish after fish, he kept wanting to go fishing. Of course, he did not want anything to do with the fish once they were caught, which proves that there is a little bit of me in the boy somewhere.

Jack playing with the thousands of birds under the bridge. He was having fun running all over the place trying to catch them.

Arizona - Petrified Forest aka Middle of Desert and Nowhere





The Petrified Forest and Painted Desert sign in Arizona. I think that I was at this place when I was about Laura's age on a road trip taken with my parents. This is where we saw the petrified wood and dinosaur statues. Oh and they also had a bunch of buffalo in a pen. They were not moving much because it was only about 105 degrees.


And this is where Jack will be scared for life and will never ever look at a Dinosaur the same. He was absolutely petrified and was shrinking into the corner when I took this picture.

No comments: