Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, July 17, 2006

I didn't think it was possible

After a weekend full of sweat (lots and lots), tears, and a lot of frustrations, my house is now a model house. Of course, do not look in the garage (well you can look, but you surely can't walk around in there cause of all the crap that was stuffed in there) or any of my closets. But the final product did come out really nice I think. Below are a few of the pictures I grabbed off the internet that the realtor took this morning. Now I am not sure what to do because the house is clearly too nice to actually live in it. And I also feel like crying because I do so love my house and don't want to part with it. Can't I just take it to MS with me?





5 comments:

-LGirl- said...

Holy moley! I'd buy it! You kitchen is amazing!! And I already have seen the views! Good Luck.

Erin said...

Wow! It's gorgeous!!! I love your view!

Carolyn said...

Dawn, it looks great!! You'll have a buyer in no time. It's hard to leave your home, I know, but think of the fun getting to find a new one.

Amanda said...

I would buy it if I lived in California.I love your kitchen!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your house looks beautiful. It will sell in no time. The kitchen is the greatest. I know because we were there last Christmas.