Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Blog Tagging ... Favorite Things


I have been tagged by Stefanie for a MeMe (sorry Stefanie, I copied your pic. I like it. ) This is My Favorite Things:
1. Jack
2. Jim
3. My house
4. Coffee
5. Chocolate
6. Massages/Getting pampered at a spa
7. Diamonds
8. Books
9. Sunday morning coffee and paper (yes coffee is on here twice!)
10. Watching decorating/flipping/selling houses shows
For Jack's favorite things, that is easy. His list goes something like this:
1. Trains
2. Trucks
3. Cars
4. Tractors
5. Ice Cream
6. School
7. His friend Kyle at school
8. His teacher Ms Kelsey
9. His room
10. His Mama and Daddy :)
Okay now Jane, Carolyn and Liesl. Your turns!

2 comments:

Steffie B. said...

Funny how all us Mom's list coffee isn't it? :)

-LGirl- said...

Okay something is wrong. Coffee twice diamonds once? LOL!