Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Somebody Want to Babysit Today?

I really need a babysitter today. Anybody out there want a two-year-old for the day. He's not TOO much trouble. Well okay, yeah he is trouble, but it is a good kind of trouble. All you have to do is play choo choos with him all day long and he will be happy happy happy. My problem is that I do not have time to play choo choos with him. My house is incredibly dirty. The laundry pile is so high that my poor husband had to search for a clean pair of underwear today. The Christmas cards need to be done and sent out. The bills need to be paid. And the Christmas tree needs to be basically decorated again because the above-mentioned two-year-old has taken every single ornament off from the bottom half. Yeah that is the reason why there has been no picture taken of said tree. It is half naked. Oh yeah and I have a room full of presents that need to be wrapped.

So if you are not doing anything today, wanna come babysit?

No comments: