Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 28, 2006

That Time of Year Again

It is family picture time again! We usually do this sometime in November, but this year with the move and everything, it just did not get done until today. So here they are. This year's color, as you can see, was black. So that means we have done red, white, and black. Next year Laura says we are doing blue. We shall see.


The "official" Clayton family 2006 picture.



Is it just me or does she look about 18 here instead of 11? Ugh. She is growing up way too fast. I shudder everytime I think of all the boys that Jim is going to have to scare away using his cop tactics.


Okay, all at once "AWWWWWWW".



If I say so myself, we have two extremely good looking children. Yes I am proud.




Yes, they are good looking, but they also can be very mischievous. Can you see it?




2 comments:

Dave said...

You think she looks 18? Well you are lucky she is not 18. Mine has just turned 19 and she is scaring the heck outta me! It is tough to let them go and "explore the world" for themselves. Enjoy them while they are young. Nice blog by the way! :-)

Dave

Steffie B. said...

What a beautiful family! :)