Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Addiction Spreads ...

I want everybody to welcome my friend from High School to the blogging world. We will call her Not Me's Mom and she is hilarious. Ha! And she said that she didn't have anything to write about. She has been making me laugh for the past couple of days. Once you start writing, you just can't stop, I tell ya. Go say hi for me.

So that makes three of us (Steffie) from my little graduating class of 120 that I know are blogging. Yep the addiction is a spreading.

2 comments:

Steffie B. said...

Did you not about crap you pants when you read about the worms! lol How fun this is going to be! ;)

Not Me's Mom said...

Thank you so much for your kind words! That was very sweet of you!! You also make me laugh, cry & at times make me think we were separted a birth for thinking the same things on so many different subjects!!! :)