Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Vacation Bible School Video (cute)

I have to say that I am so proud of Laura and Jack for participating in vacation bible school and actually enjoying themselves.

Here is some videos of last night when they were performing for all the parents. You can see Laura center stage in brown next to another girl in brown (they had to be twinsies) really getting into it. You can also see all my toddlers, including my own son, just kind of wandering around not really caring about the dancing and singing. Just a taste of what my week was like with those little people. But I have admit that I had a blast doing it and am looking forward to next year vacation bible school.

PS There are three separate videos. Different songs in case anybody was wondering why I had three videos looking like the same thing.











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dawn, What darling videos. I am so proud of Jack and Laura. As well as I am of you for being a big part of all of it.

Unknown said...

Looks like they had SO much fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Ugh.. that was me.. sorry, wrong gmail sign-in.