Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Pictures - The Room, The Pool

The girl's room. It really shows up pink in these pictures. Almost hurts your eyes. Laura and I are still discussing what we are going to do with the green paint. Right now, she wants to paint circles of all different sizes. Will post more pictures when that is done.

Also notice the reflection on the wall from her mirror that is on her bed. Laura and I could not figure out what that was in the picture. Her Dad walks up and says "oh its the mirror reflection." Duh. Yeah we felt stupid.



We went to the pool this morning. It was totally gross. There were about 6 dead frogs floating in the water, probably from the huge rain storm we had last night. Anyway, the girl would not go in the water until I had fished them all out. I guess I had to do the mother thing and de-frog the pool. After all frogs were gone, the two fishes had a fun time.
After Jim goes to bed because he has to work tonight, I am thinking about taking the kids to the beach. It isn't miserably hot today (again thanks to the rain storm) and it would be a good beach day. Ahhh tis the life. Pool, beach, fun in the sun. Tough life here.

















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are still in jackets. Enjoy the sun for me! That pool looks like fun!
The flip flop lamp is magic. Oddly I had envisioned actual flip flips made into a lamp shade. DUH!

Not Me's Mom said...

I really like Laura's room! Very nice job & I like her idea of circles...that would look really cool. She & Jack look like their really enjoying each other! Summer should be lots of fun :) I'm jealous of the beach thou...but next week I get to walk on a beach too, but it probably won't be as nice as yours :)