Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Thomas Recall

I am sure everybody has seen this about the recall of Thomas products. I just checked and we have 5 of the items on the recall list. It looks like anything painted red is on the list. It said that you can send in your items for a refund, but I am having mixed feelings about this. I know that it can potentially be dangerous, but according to their own press release, no child has gotten sick yet. Of course, that could be that they know of at this time. Jack loves these trains. No, I take that back. Jack is obsessed with these trains. Especially the James one and to have to send it away, would be so hard. But on the other hand, I don't want it making him sick or worse!

So what are you other mothers out there doing? Are you sending yours back? Or letting them keep the trains? Decisions decisions!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We sent ours back, we didn't want to run the risk. We told Connor that his trains needed to go to the train dr. to get repainted. He likes the idea of getting new trains in the mail!

mommyofkgrc said...

we sent ours back too. . .just wanted to be on the safe side. . .