Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Big Happy Dance

We are refrigerating once again in the Jackaroo House. Yes folks, after 2 1/2 weeks of being with absolutely no refrigerator, we are able to keep cold milk once again. Big Happy Dance! Of course the technician was supposed to be here between 1 and 5 yesterday and of course, he showed up at 4:30 pm! What a shocker! Do they ever show up at the early time suggested?

So you all know what that means don't you? I get to go on the biggest grocery shopping trip ever. I do believe that I am going to have to take out another mortgage to cover this today! Oy! And the thought of carrying all those groceries into the house and putting away, let's just say that mere thought makes me sick.

Oh and to update my social calendar with all you folks, I have yet another pampered chef party on Thursday to go to. My neighbor is having one - of course. So to sum up my social calendar this week - Southern Living party tonight, Pampered Chef party Thursday night, Girl's night out at the movies (Nanny Diaries) on Friday night, Pampered Chef party Saturday afternoon, and finally another Pampered Chef party on Tuesday night. Got all that?

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Man, you are one busy women. :) And I am not sure how you survived without a fridge that long. I really don't. Especially with the milk and kiddo thing. Nightmare. Good job toughing it out.