Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Living On The Coast

Thanks to Dean, we have our first real hurricane threat since moving here. I don't like that feeling of wondering whether or not next week we will have to run north to Grammy's house. I guess it is all part of living on the coast and the downfall of living in such a beautiful part of the country, but it doesn't mean that I have to like it. I am just glad that we decided to live seven miles inland and not blocks from the beach.

So, Mr. Dean, just stay away from my house!

2 comments:

Steffie B. said...

Keeping you in my prayers!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I have just 'stumbled' across your site. I see you live in my fave part of Mississippi... well, actually my hubby and I loved going to Biloxi... we were there not long before the bad hurricane... we always had a great time. Hope to head back that way soon... (not sure what part you are in)... each time I hear that song 'Blue Bayou' by Linda Ronstadt I am ready to head back to MS... weird I know... well, it was nice meeting you and will drop by again another time...