Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, August 13, 2007

Monday Stuff

I hate GE appliance service center! When I made the appointment for them to come look at our refrigerator, I made it for Monday between 8 - 12, thinking that it would be today. Silly me, it was for NEXT Monday! I tried to call them to see if I can get another one for oh say sometime THIS week, but you literally can NOT talk to a human being. There are no options at all for talking to real live people. It only gave me the option of the appointment that I already have. So I tried to call Sears, where we purchased the stupid thing, and they told me that I had to deal directly with GE, the land of no-real people. I don't know how we are going to go all week without a refrigerator. We have already lost everything that was in there, but we need milk! The boy thrives on his sippy milks!

I also have a HUGE HUGE headache, bordering on migraine today. So thinking at all is pretty much out of the question. Jim is off to some training class today, so no help dealing with the boy who is insisting on we play hide and seek. The mere thought of playing hide and seek makes me want to vomit - literally.

And I don't know about you, but I am so ready for summer to be over. You know when it is April or May and you are all excited for the warm weather to be here - that feeling? Yeah that feeling is so over for me right now. I took Jack swimming yesterday and our pool was the temp of a hot tub - literally! It has been consistently over 100 degrees here with the heat index around 110 and I am just saying this - I do not like it!

So that is my Monday, how is yours going?

I also want to congratulate Jane from the Moose Family. They finally received their referral for their little girl from China! I am so happy for them because I know how long they have waited for this to happen. Go on over there and congratulate them!

Now I am going to lay down and NOT play hide and seek. The boy is going to watch Tom and Jerry and play with his trains. He may not know that right now, but that is what is happening.

2 comments:

-LGirl- said...

OMG Tom and Jerry!!! Qgirl is wild about them i thought we were the only ones. You might try Te old Pink panther next. It's high on her list too!
PS yes lets trade maybe next summer.... Bring your sweaters!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dawn, we think she's wonderful too!