Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Our Newest Part-Time Resident


Meet Andrew. He is our new part-time resident of the Jackaroo house. He is almost 5-weeks old and the son of our friends Stephen and Holly. I am going to be watching him two or three days a week when Holly goes back to work in a couple of weeks. Yesterday, Holly brought him over so she could go to the doctor baby-free. He is a really good baby and I was absolutely shocked how well Jack took to him. Jack was so gentle with him, except for the one time when he wanted to show Andrew his train and he bopped him over the head with the train. But other than that, Jack was so good and showed no jealousy at all. He was even willing to put on hold our very intriguing game of The Hungry Caterpillar Game so I could feed Andrew.
I do have to admit though, that I do suffer from Mommy amnesia. Wow, I forgot how much work babies really truly are! But it should be fun and interesting at the same time trying to juggle both Jack and Andrew. I understand now what all you mothers of multiple children have to deal with! Phew!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Aww he is adorable! It's great that Jack doesn't seem to be jealous either, it will definately make life easier for you!

-LGirl- said...

He's beautiful! I think I can smell that sweet Baby smell! That's the smell I want to remember anyway!LOL!

Steffie B. said...

Welcome to my world......lol

Not Me's Mom said...

What a beautiful baby! Enjoy!!