Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 30, 2007

It Is Getting Closer

To School Time! Next Tuesday, I get to pack Jack up and send him to preschool for three precious hours. I really do not know what I would do if preschool was not available, because I know he is getting tired of me and well quite frankly I am getting tired of trying to keep up with his endless conversations that go on and on and on. Seriously, he will start off with talking about a dump truck and pretty soon it is a full blown conversation involving bulldozers, trains, pickup trucks, sports cars, and the difference between diesel and gas fuel (yes he knows the difference). And all these things have their own personalities and I have to know the intimate details about those personalities. It is exhausting. He seriously NEEDS more kids his age to share in these conversations!

So today we are off for the "get aquainted day" at school. We missed all these activities last year because he didn't start school until mid September. So this is all exciting to us, especially knowing that he really is going back to school in a few days.

Then we are going to Kyle's house so Jennifer and I can have adult conversation and the boys can talk about the personalities of every moving vehicle ever created. I call that a win win situation.

1 comment:

Steffie B. said...

Adult conversation? What is that? Am I missing something? lol