Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, August 27, 2007

Parties and Buying Stuff

What is up with Pampered Chef? It seems that everybody on the Mississippi coast is hosting a pampered chef party. I am invited to three parties in the next week! Of course, there is Jennifer (aka Kyle's Mom), who actually is a consultant and is always on me to either host another show or become a consultant myself, is having a "host appreciation night" at her house next week.

Jim also called me and told me his Sergeant's wife is having a party on Saturday and he said that I would go. Considering it is his Sergeant and all, I am thinking that I should go, ya know?

And then just last night, I called a friend from church who has been missing for a couple of weeks just to see if everything is okay, and she mentioned that she was having a party tonight and I am invited to go over to hers! I told her that I might not be able to make it since the other two parties are coming up.

Oh yeah and tomorrow night Jennifer (aka Kyle's Mom) is also hosting a Southern Living party! Geesh people, I am going to have to get a whole separate calendar for my social/buying obligations!

No comments: