Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 26, 2007

My Good Boy

Not too sure what is going on with Jack these days, but he has been amazingly well behaved. I took him to the Discovery Center Museum (aka "the big playland") and let him play and run wild for about two hours. When it was time to go, he did not make a huge fuss about not wanting to leave and did not scream and throw himself down on the floor. Yes that is the usual way that we leave that place. And because he was such a good boy, I took him to Chickfila for lunch (they have the best toddler playland in the city) and let him play there for another hour. And again, when it was time to go, he was a perfect little boy! He just put his shoes on and said "bye" to all the other kids there and off we went! Purely amazing!

I have been trying to instill the chore thing and plan to buy that chore system I posted on earlier when we get past this month of super big bills (house insurance, car insurance, and car tags all due at the same time!). So Jack has been making his bed, with a little help from me. He also has been setting the table for dinner by getting out the silverware and the placemats and he is so proud of himself when he puts them just so on the table.

Not sure how long this good behavior is going to last, but I am loving it while it does. He has been so much fun to be around lately! My good boy.

No comments: