Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, September 17, 2007

How Should I Take That?

Alright, how exactly should I take this? Maybe I am too sensitive and maybe it was not that bad. I was just in Walmart with Baby Andrew, who by the way is an excellent shopper. When I went through the line, the cashier looked at me and asked "Is he yours?". Now why did she not just assume that the baby was mine? My impression is that I look too old! I know 40 is a bit old to be having an 8-week old baby, but geesh, give me a break. I am not ancient - yet. Seriously, I can't see any other reason why that blonde perky 23-year-old who probably thinks 40 is ancient, would think that the baby is not mine! Do I really look that ancient? Okay, don't answer that!

In other baby news, our neighbor, Erin, probably gave birth sometime in the last 12 hours or so. Last I heard any news was at 8pm last night and she was 4 cm. I am afraid to call and disturb them, but the not knowing is killing me. So Congrats to our neighbors Erin and Ben or at least I hope so!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Has anyone called you Ma'am yet?

You're not there yet....

You're beautiful!!!

Consider the source, a baby and a blonde at that.

Love SIS