Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Picture Day

I thought I would bore ya'll with some pictures I have taken lately.


He took a bad tumble off his bike last night on our nightly walk/bike ride. It was mostly my fault because I was chasing him and he was really going pretty fast while giggling and before I knew it, he was down with his bike on top of him. He was not a happy camper and it scraped up his nose and forehead and hands pretty good. But he is tough and got back on the bike and rode home.



The Jack Room. I already have plans to upgrade his bed to a twin size by his fourth birthday. He will be getting Laura's bedroom furniture and Laura will be getting a new full size bed. I am afraid to say that he is close to outgrowing the toddler bed that he has been in for the last year and a half!




Love the little coat hanger with the baseball jacket I just bought him. I can't wait until it gets cold enough for him to wear that. Of course it won't happen until oh November or December around here.




The shelves full of trucks. Actually the big fire truck is missing from the bottom shelf. It was in my family room at the time of this picture. But this is the shelf that Jim built and I painted.



Playing hide and seek. His hiding spots are getting better these days. Here he is hiding in the hamper in the bathroom. Before, his hiding spot would be 5 ft away from me and he would yell "try to find me". Then I would have to go through the exaggerated process of looking for him in plain sight. He's getting sneakier.




And because we were fooling around with the camera this morning, I snapped this one of the two of us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pictures are great of daughter and grandson. How brave Jack is not to be a baby about his fall from his bike

-LGirl- said...

Beautiful!!!

I have to tell you Jack's room is bigger than our master bedroom! (And better decorated!!!)

PS If It were my child that fell off the bike in front of me I would have fallen on top of him!LOL! Yeah I'm that woman!

Erin said...

ooooooooo! I love his room!!!