Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, September 21, 2007

What Was I Thinking?

I know I have more sense than this, but for some stupid reason that I can't think of at this moment, I decided to go to Walmart with a three-year-old and an 8-week-old. Now that in and of itself is a pretty stupid thing to do, but throw in the mass hysteria of the area because of the Tropical Depression that is out there in the Gulf and people stocking up on EVERYTHING was downright stupid. Note to self, never ever go to Walmart ever again the day before a storm is supposed to hit - especially with two kids! Stupid idea!

2 comments:

-LGirl- said...

OL I can picture you with two young boys wearing "we're with stupid shirts!"LOL!
Glad you lived to blog it!

Jack's Mom said...

LOL Lgirl. I so need those shirts!