Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

And We Are Off

Jack and I are off to Michigan tomorrow morning. Unfortunately, Jim has to stay home and work. The life of a cop. And somebody has to take care of the gazillion animals we have!

I am hoping to meetup with some high school friends (Amy and Stef) and even catch my old high school homecoming game. I think Jack might get a kick out of that.

I do have to say that I am actually sorta looking forward to this plane ride with Jack. I think I brought enough stuff for him to do that he won't get too bored (dvd player and a bunch of movies). It is so much easier to take off with him these days than when he was a baby. I still remember going back to Michigan with him by myself when he was seven months old and having nightmares for weeks beforehand about the whole plane ride. And then there was the time when we were coming home with him having a 102 fever - that was the worst ever. So dare I say I might even be able to sit back and read a magazine?!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grammy and Papa can hardly wait to see our grandson Jack and daughter Dawn. We will have so much fun. Love you all so much and wish Jim could come along with you too.

Steffie B. said...

So how was the game? Did you see anyone from our class?