Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Room Clean Out

It took me four hours this morning to clean out Jack's room. I did it in a big way. I took everything out of his closet and bagged up about half of the clothes that no longer fit. Then I organized it all over again with his "school" clothes front and center, then the t-shirts altogether, and the semi-dressy shirts altogether.

Then I tackled his dresser drawers and again bagged about 5 pairs of perfectly good pants but are a couple inches too short. Now his drawers are all organized with the pants all folded in one drawer and all his jammies folded in another drawer and the third drawer has misc stuff.

Then it was time to tackle the BIG project. THE TOYS! I cleaned out the toy chest and again threw out a ton of crappy toys. I am proud to say that all the puzzle pieces have been found and all the books are in one spot, and all the trucks are up on the shelves and all the trains are put away.

I know I know, it will only last five minutes, but at least it was good for five minutes!

I may just take some pictures and post them later today. But right now the boy and I are off to Barnes & Noble for storytime reading of Curious George. Fun times.

No comments: