Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, September 14, 2007

A Must Have

A friend was telling me how great this dvd was for her three-year-old son and I thought I would buy it and see if it really was that great. I really didn't think that Jack would be that interested in it at all, mainly because it doesn't have any talking trains. But imagine my surprise when he sat there watching the whole thing totally engrossed and wanted to watch it again and again. It is great learning tool. After watching about three or four times, Jack can sound out all the letters now! Simply amazing and a must have for preschoolers.
I also want to give even more praise to Baby Einstein Baby Mozart. The video that gave me a much needed break when Jack was a baby is now giving me another break with Baby Andrew. I put that on this morning when he was fussy and put him in his swing and he sat there watching the thing twice (love the repeat play!). A whole hour to pay my bills and clean up my kitchen! Love that video and it was money well spent over three years ago!

No comments: