Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Update on Mary Grace

I heard from my neighbor, Erin yesterday. It was amazing that she was in as good spirits as she was. Little Mary Grace is still in Children's Hospital in New Orleans. She is now down to taking 30% oxygen, down from 100%, so that is a good thing. They are concerned about pneumonia since they found a small spot that could turn into pneumonia. But things are looking up for her. Erin and Ben are spending the entire time over there and she told me when I see her car in the driveway to go on over and she would fill me in on all the details. But the one very important detail I heard is that she is a beautiful little girl, weighing 7lbs 10 oz and 21 inches long. Poor Erin and Ben, what a way to be welcomed to parenthood. Please include them in your prayers again if you find yourself praying today.

No comments: