Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, September 10, 2007

That Did Not Take Long

It is only the second week of school and already Jack has been in time-out. Jack informed me of this fact as we were walking out of school today. He said "I was in time-out. I was naughty and sad today." But he wouldn't tell me what he actually did to get put in the time-out. Everytime I ask him what he did, his only response thus far is "It is nothing Mom. It was only an accident." Sigh. I guess I have to talk to the teacher tomorrow about what happened. It didn't take long for that to happen. And to think he went all last year at school without any time-outs! Sigh.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

At least he fessed up about it! Brandon will always tell me that he did not go to time-out, even after I read it on his sheet AND the teacher tells me about it...he will still deny it to the end. He goes a few times per week usually though, so he probably just can't remember. Sigh.