Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

A Day in the Life at Gym Class

Jack and I have been going to gym class at My Gym for four months now and not once have I taken the camera ... until today. I give you a pictorial of A Day in the Life at Gym Class.


We walk up (and down) planks or sometimes we slide down on our behind also.



We admire ourselves in the mirror while standing on the bridge.


We limber up by jumping on the trampoline.


We put orange cones on our heads. Why you ask? Just because.


We roll each other around in tubes.


We swing from the high bar with a little help from Mr. Oscar. My future little gymnast - he LOVES to do that.


We swing on the trapeze with a little help from Miss Patsy.



We Ham it up for Mama's camera in the big giant tube of colors.


We do a bit of swinging - and of course we HAVE to have the airplane swing, or we have a tantrum.


We go on really cool rides every week and every week is a different ride. This week it was "ride the big donut on wheels" ride.


We climb ladders - lots of ladders. He used to be very frightened to climb this ladder, now he just zooms up it without even thinking.


And the best part of all - Separation Time!!! Where the parents go to the lobby and can SIT while their toddlers play. It never lasts long enough.

All that in just ONE HOUR. And I didn't even take pictures of the Circle Time, Dance Time, or the Puppet Show. And to say that Jack is tired afterwards, would be a HUGE understatement. It is simply Toddler Heaven.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. What an awesome place! I'd love to take Mo to something like that!

Anonymous said...

My little man is growing up so fast. What great pictures. I will have to store them and show them to Papa.

Erin said...

Looks like a blast! We have one nearby... maybe next time our membership expires at Gymboree, I'll try that instead for awhile! Just for a change of scenery! :)

Marty said...

That looks like a lot of fun.

-LGirl- said...

WOW! I'm with monkeygirl. I want to take Q to a place like that!

-LGirl- said...

WOW! I'm with monkeygirl. I want to take Q to a place like that!