Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, April 24, 2006

Differences a Year Can Bring

I have a slideshow of all our pictures as our screensaver on our computer. As I just sat down to the computer, I noticed this picture below. It is of Jack last Easter and really I was taken aback as to how much he really has changed in one year. Back then, he still was not walking and he still had that *baby* look.



Flash forward to Easter 2006 and here is my BIG kid. It just amazes me how much they change in such a short time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a difference a year makes looking back at Jack. He is growing up so quickly.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's amazing. I'll have to pull the pics of Mo out from last year and do my own comparison.

Claire said...

I did the same thing with Isaac (though I'm not a smart girl like you and didn't post it on my blog). Like the Jack-monster, Isaac was practically bald a year ago. Where does all the hair come from, and why all the sudden? I hardly recognize these boys of ours!