Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

What Have I Gotten Myself Into?

**Update** Make that SEVENTEEN Toddlers! I just found out that another mother is coming with her 3 boys ages 5, 3, and 18months!!! GAH!!!

As of right now, there are at least 14 mothers AND 14 toddlers coming to my house tomorrow for a playgroup. Oh My GAH!!! I am praying big big time that the rain will be going bye bye before 10:30 am tomorrow because not sure if I can handle FOURTEEN toddlers in my house at once! Yeah I have a big family room and all, but come on!

Everybody pray for me that there is NO rain tomorrow so I can throw em all outside with some bubbles and bikes and the climbing thingy.

Oh and a cute Jackaroo story from this morning. I was sitting at the desk paying the bills (fun job that is) and Jack walks by me carrying his dog Foo Foo. I don't pay much attention to that at first, but then I hear what he is saying or I should say - singing. He is singing the sleepy song that we sing every night on the way to bed to Foo Foo. "Sleepy time for Foo Foo, sleepy time for Foo Foo..." and sure enough he takes the dog into his room and puts him in the crib. I guess it was naptime for Foo Foo. The kid cracks me up every single day.

No comments: