Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

He is his Father's Son

Just like his Daddy, Jack is afflicted with allergies - Bad. For the past two days, he has been miserable with the sneezing, eyes watering, and the uncontrollable running nose. He even talks all stuffed up, which is pretty cute, I think.

I am considering skipping gym class today. It is funny because today is the beginning of a new session as gym class, the third one that I have signed him up for. And every single session, he has missed the first 2 classes because of being sick. I guess I can count on him being sick every 8 weeks. But I really hate to take him there and have the wrath of the other mothers for showing up with a kid with a runny nose. I am pretty sure it is just allergies and not a cold, but try telling that to a mother who is convinced that your kid got her kid sick. It ain't pretty folks.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Ben has terrible allergies too! And I can't get the medicine in him to help him out! It sucks!