Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

He Said His Name!

We went to My Gym today. During *circle time* they have all of us go around say our child's name and our name, I always just say Jack and Dawn. However, before I even could get out the J he yelled out "JACK" and pointed to himself. It was sooo funny and I believe that is the first time he has said his name when asked. Of course, he was Mr. Class Clown today, having everybody cracking up at him. And he got picked to be the first kid to do the *twirl around the high bar*, which he giggled through the whole thing.

I keep meaning to take my camera to the gym class and was really kicking myself today for not having it because they brought out the big bubble machine with the fan and blew bubbles ALL OVER the place. It was just so cute to see the expressions on their faces. I think I will go back on Friday for a makeup class so I can get the picture before the change the class on Monday. It was a very Kodak moment.

I also have to get Jack's old clothes together and his toys that he doesn't play with anymore. I am going to a big "Clothing/Toy Exchange" tomorrow. There are about 25 moms who are bringing their stuff to sell and/or buy. I am really not wanting to buy unless I see some 3T clothes that are cute, but I really want to clean my garage out of all the clothes and toys. Seeing as Jack is my first/only/last child, I want this stuff outta my house. So it should be fun and hopefully come home with some extra cash.

1 comment:

Erin said...

That's so cool! Ben hasn't said his name yet! :(

And I hear ya on wanting to get rid of the toys!!