Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 27, 2006

So far - NO RAIN! Yahoo! I am ready for the onslaught of the mighty toddlers. The toys have invaded my family room again, but that is okay as long as they are outta there again by tonight.

The train table has been moved to the family room also. Jim helped me with that last night after Jack went to bed. And this morning, the boy ran into the playroom looking to "play choo choos" and the look of complete devastation crossed his little face when it wasn't there. So I took him out to the family room and he literally screamed "YAY" and has been "playing choo choos" for the last 30 minutes.

The yard also has been cleaned up of all dog poopies and dead animals that the cats have "brought" to me. This time is was a baby squirrel - so sad.

So let the playgroup commence.

Oh and Erin, I have a new shirt for you to do. Another mother in our group is making shirts for the kids and they are going to read "Outta my way, I am heading to playgroup" . Thought it would be cute to add to your collection.

Anyway, I will update later on how it went if I still have the strength AND am still alive. We'll see.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Yay for no rain! I'm sure everyone will have a blast. You'll definitely need tomorrow to recover...17 toddlers and mommy's is A LOT!