Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Weekly Ramblings

Wow, I guess it has been a few days since I have blogged. It just seems like we have been so busy with playgroups, story times, gym classes, spring cleaning, and yard work that I just haven't had a chance to sit down and actually form a decent post.

Ever since I became active in the online mothers group, it seems like we have something planned for every single day. There are about 120 people in this group and there is literally an event every single day that Jack and I could go to. It really is fun and really for the first time in my life, I find myself actually being a social person! It really is quite astonishing. Last night, I went to one of the mothers night out parties that they have every couple of weeks. This one actually was a Cookie Lee jewelry party also. The girl that hosted the thing was serving margaritas, wine, and a huge spread of yummy chocolate treats and I am so proud of myself, I did not have any of them. I stuck to my diet - yay! But it was fun to let Jack and Daddy have a boys night in so that I could have a mothers night out.

This coming week is another busy busy week. Tomorrow is the power stroller walk with the mothers, Tuesday is gym class, and Thursday I will be hosting the toddler playgroup at my house. So far 8 toddlers and their mothers are coming. So, of course, because I know there are people actually coming to my house, I have been busy trying to get it into a not-so-embarassing state.

So that is it. That is what I have been doing while not blogging. I promise to get back to my usual daily ramblings about nothing soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is always good to entertain at your house. It keeps things in order. laughing now. Great to read about you and Jackroo in your web site. Sounds like a busy week coming up.