Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, April 10, 2006

Thirty-Nine And HOLDING

Happy Birthday to me today. I am 39 today and will hold this number for quite sometime thank you. No, I do not want to have my age start with a 4, so therefore, I will hold this number for a few years. Sound good?

So for my special day, you are asking what I am doing. Well so far, I have done some weeding while Jack played with his bubble machine and climbed on his climber thingy. Then we came in and he had breakfast of waffle with peanut butter while I cleaned out the refrigerator. You know where you take everything out and find some pencillin experiements. I figured it was almost empty and was a good time to do said cleaning. And because of the empty refrigertor (and hungry cats), Jack and I are going grocery shopping at the Commissary later today.

Sounds like a great birthday huh? Yeah I am actually trying to forget the whole thing to be honest. I got my present a couple of weeks ago - you know that big ole van sitting in our garage. Except Jack thinks it is "Daddy's new tar" and NOT Mama's. I guess Mama doesn't get her own car.

Speaking of new car. I think the new car smell is getting to me. I really believe that the smell is making me have headaches and getting nausea. On Saturday, I had a really bad migraine, nauseous headache. At first I thought that it was me getting car sick, but I really don't get car sick that much if I am in the front seat, and especially driving. But I am getting the symptoms even while driving the thing. Not sure what can be done to get rid of the smell, except wait out the 6months or a year until it fades, but not liking that feature of my birthday present.

3 comments:

-LGirl- said...

HAPPY Birthday!!!

Erin said...

Hap Hap Happy Birthday! :D

Kelli said...

39 sounds good to me! Happy Birthday!