Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, April 14, 2006

Playgroups and Playdates!

I realize that I have not posted in a couple of days. I have been spending a lot of time outside trying to get our lawn in shape. Massive amounts of weed killer and back breaking weed pulling has been happening. Even Jack has been put to work. I didn't get a picture of it, but he really likes to use the hoe. And yesterday, he kept pulling leaves off the weeds and adding them to the pile of dead weeds. My little helper.

We also are busy going to playgroups and playdates lately. We went to the Outlet mall where they have their monthly kid's event and best of all - it is free! Their program was about ocean sealife and they brought actual starfish and other such critters for the kids to see and touch. The problem was the place was packed! It was so loud and you couldn't step without stepping on some toddler somewhere.

We are going to a playdate today at the other Jack's house. His mother Amy and I have become good friends and she invited us along with a few other toddlers and their mommy's. Supposedly they have a ride-on train! This should prove interesting since my Jack does not share at all when those things are around.



We were there early so Jack got the chance to run around and schmooze with the other kids. No shyness in this kids at all.


The place was packed with toddlers and parents. This is when it was only half full!


The girl in charge told all the kids that they had to touch the ocean critters with "one finger". Jack was so cute because he took this so seriously. As he was standing in line, he had his little finger up and ready to touch the critters. I have hopes that he might actually listen in school!



I just threw this picture in because I snapped it yesterday. Jack was having so much fun *driving* the lawn tractor with Daddy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What darling pictures. I do think he will listen in school. When your father comes home from town I will show him the pictures.