Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Changes

Well as you can see, I have been working on changes to the blog. Thanks to Erin who helped me figure out how to do the daunting task of changing the header. Turns out that it isn't quite the daunting task that I had originally thought. Well after changing the header, I had to continue to figure out how to change the colors and well several hours later and lack of sleep because of my obsession on changing this place, I have a working blog again. But who knows, I maybe changing a few things again. It is actually quite fun now that I have figured out a few things.

Jack seems to be better this morning. His fever has finally stayed down and he was willing to eat some cheerios. So that makes me think that his strep throat is feeling a bit better. Poor thing, I remember when I had strep throat about 8 years ago and I just wanted to rip my throat out it hurt so bad. I must say that Jack is a little trooper, he took it better than I did!

Well now that I have spent so many hours on here fixing and tweaking the page, I must now go and take advantage of the sleeping boy status and actually get something done.

No comments: